Saturday, December 1, 2007

# 21 Podcasts

"There's a large mustard-mine near here...The more there is of mine, the less there is of yours."

Sometimes a little knowledge is a dangerous thing - it tends to make me a bit impatient. Using Podcast.net I found two different types of podcasts I was really interested in. The first, a movie review site I couldn't get to broadcast, and, the second, an Italian travel site I really loved listening to but was unable to add to my Bloglines account.

I had much more success using Podcastalley.com. I found 'Movies you should see' (which according to them provide the best movie reviews on the internet!) I listened to a review of Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind and am now looking forward to catching others as I was able to successfully add the podcast to my Bloglines Account!

No comments: